As an industry professional, the dealer is assumed to have a technical knowledge base. HorizonParts.net
offers to embellish that knowledge base on an as-is basis only. HorizonParts.net shall not be responsible for the results of any technical advice given with respect to the design, installation, or use of the products it sells. Under no circumstances will our technicians talk to a consumer
or end user about technical, sales, or product support issues. We consider you, the professional dealer, to be the primary avenue of contact with your customers or potential customers.
Labor Rates And Parts Pricing
Our hourly labor rate is $70.00 and is billed out in 15-minute increments. Most of our repairs are performed in one hour with some going to two hours. Very rarely will we have a repair that takes three hours or more to perform. We automatically perform all repairs under $100 unless there has been a specific request for a preliminary estimate. All parts used in the course of the repair will be billed out at the current regular wholesale price.
We are happy to give you a preliminary estimate before performing repairs on your equipment. The estimate fee is $75.00 and is applied towards the cost of repair if approved. If replacement product is purchased in lieu of the repair, the estimate fee can be applied to the purchase as well. An estimate is just that, an estimate. While we exercise due diligence based upon our prior experience and knowledge of the product, circumstances may arise during the course of the repair causing it to be priced differently than the estimate. If it becomes apparent the repair will be cost prohibitive, we will stop repair efforts and advise you of this and of your options. If you choose to buy new product as a result, the cost of the repair to date will be applied to the cost of the new product. Four key things you should come to expect from our estimates are as follows:
- HorizonParts.net will tell you what is involved in the repair.
- HorizonParts.net will tell you how approximately long the repair will take.
- HorizonParts.net will tell you the approximate cost of the repair.
- HorizonParts.net will tell you what your options are.
Warranty of Repairs
HorizonParts.net will warranty its labor for a period of 90 days from the repair invoice date and parts used will carry the standard manufacturers warranty. If you have a problem with the equipment repaired by us, please call us first and explain the nature of the problem! Talking to us first may save you valuable time since the cause of the problem may be something other than what we repaired. CAUTION: Please verify the condition of the electrical supply and the existing equipment before connecting to a repaired circuit board. Damage caused by faulty equipment and/or electrical supply VOIDS the repair warranty!
HorizonParts.net considers a lead time to be the number of days your repair resides in our facility from the day it is received to the day it leaves to be returned to you. Lead times do not include time in transit since this will vary depending on your location and the type of carrier and level of service you select. Current lead times will be posted on HorizonParts.net at the Tech Help Desk
. If you choose to send in your repair via Overnight or 2-Day air shipment, we will prioritize your repair and process it as soon as we get a bench spot open. Speed of return freight will be made at your discretion when we contact you at the conclusion of the repair.
Preparation And Shipment of Your Repair
There are several things you can do to ensure the safe passage of your repair and to minimize our processing and troubleshooting time.
- Please include a written note inside the box with your complete contact information, the nature of the symptoms, and your pre-approval of repairs or expectations of estimates. Failure to do this will result in a substantial delay in the processing of your repair.
- Please pack your repair well, including sufficient packing material to protect your repair from damage. If you use peanuts as packing material, please bag the repair to prevent intrusion of peanuts into the equipment – this will save you labor expenses.
- Make sure you indicate in the address on the box that this item is intended for Repair.
- Don’t forget to insure your repair when shipping it if you consider its value to be over $100.00.
Send the repair to the following address:
Horizon Spa & Pool Parts, Inc.
3120 E. Medina Road
Tucson, AZ 85706